Wondering how to use the Split Screen on Xiaomi Redmi 9?
Split-screen has a lot of impact on your device.
Firstly, it’s very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to multitask; using two applications simultaneously on the same Smartphone.
For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the split screen which would help improve productivity.
Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Xiaomi Redmi 9 in this tutorial.
Xiaomi’s recent Android-based UI MIUI versions have Split Screen features built into it.
We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your Xiaomi Redmi 9.
How To Use Split Screen in Xiaomi Redmi 91. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your Xiaomi Redmi 9, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
2. Then scroll through the Recent Used Apps and find the app you want to use on the top of the split-screen window.
3. Then press on hold on the app icon at the top of the App preview. Then select the Multi Window option and select Next on the Multi window tips screen and select Done to continue.
4. Now you have to select the Mobile Application to run on the second screen from the list of Split Screen compatible Apps that will be shown to you.
5. After selecting your apps, you will be running two apps simultaneously on the Split Screen windows. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your Xiaomi orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
7. To deactivate the Xiaomi Multi-Window / Split screen view, tap on the Split screen line at the middle of the screen and then tap on “.” dot to end.On older Xiaomi devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.